Become a member of the Friends of Helmshore Mills Museum and help us to preserve this local asset and window to a part of Lancashire's rich textile heritage.
Becoming a Friend will entitle you to FREE ADMISSION, 10% discount in both the shop and café, invitation to social events and to exhibitions both in Helmshore and in other Lancashire Museums.
Just by joining you will show your support for this important and unique museum! In return we will send you a newsletter every few months. In it we will tell you about how the museum is developing, keep you informed about our special events and we will keep you up to date with all the background information to our exciting news.
You can help us by volunteering to organise and prepare events as well as to man stalls on the day. We need your help, advice and experience.
Annual Membership runs from 1st April - 31st March. There are alternative types of membership:
· Individual Membership for £ 8.00
· Joint Membership (2 related adults) for £ 14.00
· Senior Citizen and Junior Membership for £ 6.00
· Corporate Membership (companies etc) for £ 15.00
If you wish to join please contact:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail to:
The Friends of Helmshore Textile Museums
c/o Helmshore Mills Textile Museum
- or by phone to: 01706 226459
- or pay a visit to the Museum in person
(see the museum website for details of opening hours: www.helmshoremuseum.lancscc.gov.uk)